Top wedding venues in Cape Town, South Africa
Out of thousands of venues, here are some top wedding venues in Cape Town that we have had the privilege of setting up our Bedouin style stretch tents at.
Venues and vendors go hand in hand and Dimensions Tents works with some of the best wedding planners and event coordinators in the business.
Here are just a few examples of fantastic locations where Dimensions tents have added to the comfort and ambience for a couple’s BIG DAY.
1. The Roundhouse
- Location: Camps Bay
- View: Twelve Apostles
- Features: Restaurant, terraces, lawns, events manager
- Highlight: Can accommodate intimate or extravagant weddings and the surroundings and views are to die for.
2. Enigma Mansion
- Location: The Glen (between Camps Bay and Clifton)
- View: Palatial
- Features: Every luxury under the sun including a natural tropical pond, exquisite gardens, a movie theatre, and a most luxurious outside pool.
- Highlight: It has a real royal feel.
3. The Last Word Constantia
- Location: Constantia Wine Valley
- View: Mountain views
- Features: Manicured gardens, resident’s bar, solar heated pool and 24 hr security
- Highlight: It has to be the gorgeous view, nestled in the wine valley of Constantia.
4. Val de Vie
- Location: Paarl
- View: Franschhoek Mountains
- Features: An events team, menu co-ordination with chefs and catering companies, fully-equipped estate bar, in-house staff, accommodation, up to 400 guests, and they DO have a chapel
- Highlight: Making use of Val de Vie’s events staff and features will make your wedding stress-free/ less stressful (let’s be honest, there is always some degree of stress.)
- Location: Franschhoek
- View: Franschhoek Valley- Mountains and vineyards
- -Backdrops include lush vineyards, a private island on a dam, or enchanted forests
- -Indoor AND outdoor reception and ceremony venues
- -Host between 40 and 200 guests
- Highlight: Those fairy-tale backdrops! Who doesn’t like their wedding to be like a fairy-tale.
6. Lomond Wine Estate
- Location: Uilenkraals River valley, near Gansbaai
- View: Lamond Dam, vineyards and valley
- Features: Wood, leather and steel decorations, laid-back atmosphere, various lounging areas, a Milkwood forest.
- Highlight: Award-winning wine!
7. Pat Busch Mountain Reserve “the world in one valley”
- Location: Robertson
- View: Mountain views, naturally
- -Rolling green lawns, the saltwater pool, fishing dam and full exclusivity of 2000 ha of fynbos mountain reserve without needing to drive anywhere.
- – DETAILED list of wedding service providers including planners, photographers, caterers, décor suppliers and more on offer.
- – No limits to when the bar closes or the music turns off
- Highlight: Accommodation for 75 people included in venue fee.
These wedding venues are a dream come true; if marriage is on the horizon these breathe-taking locations are just some of the amazing places to make your day extra special.